So many ways to help Our Lady's Pantry:
- Join our team of drivers to collect food from local markets and Feeding Tampa Bay.
- Help to unload our truck on Tuesday and/or Friday morning. Then sort groceries, stock our shelves, cooler, and freezer for Saturday morning distribution.
- Help pack boxes for our clients on Saturday morning.
- Help load boxes of groceries into our clients' cars on Saturday.
- Meet and greet our families when they come for food each week.
- Help identify sources of grants.
- Join our team of grant writers to apply for grants.
- Help Anita and Tom with assorted tasks.
- Serve as an advisor to Anita and Tom if you have special talents you can share, if ever needed (interpreter, computers, mechanic, engineer, construction, attorney, communications, CPA.)
- Work alongside the Knights of Columbus collecting Project Hunger donations at Prince of Peace and Our Lady of Guadalupe the first weekend of the month.
- Organize a food drive in your neighborhood or club.
- Donate to Our Lady's Pantry as you are able. Kindly send a check to Our Lady of Guadalupe Food Pantry; 16650 U.S. Highway 301 South; Wimauma, Fl. 33598.
Do you have a hidden talent you can offer to Our Lady's Pantry? Just email Tom at: firstname.lastname@example.org OR: You can call Tom at Our Lady of Guadalupe Mission Office at: (813) 633-2384. He will return your call at his earliest opportunity.
New helpers are always welcome, especially in late spring through early fall, when many of our long-time volunteers have headed North. And while we have work to do on Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday mornings, volunteers need not commit to all three days. Just come when you can and leave when you must. Many hands lighten the load. Lots of men to help with the heavy lifting are especially appreciated.
Occasionally, we have lots of helpers. If you were to come one day and we don't need you, please come again. Often our regulars are not available on any given day because of travel, doctor appointments, or other commitments.
Thanks for considering!